This page has moved to a new address.

WAHOO'S= Fishy Heaven

The Hungry Runner Girl: WAHOO'S= Fishy Heaven

This page has moved to a new address.

WAHOO'S= Fishy Heaven

The Hungry Runner Girl: WAHOO'S= Fishy Heaven

This Page

has been moved to new address

WAHOO'S= Fishy Heaven

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Runner Girl: WAHOO'S= Fishy Heaven

Monday, November 8, 2010

WAHOO'S= Fishy Heaven

My favorite place to eat when visiting Billy's family is Wahoo's.  I have awarded them with "The best salad on the earth under ten dollars" award.  Coming from me that is a big deal.

You know you are a foodie when the first thing you tell your husband when you wake up is, "Seriously, we have to go to Wahoo's today otherwise I might throw a tantrum."  Don't feel bad for him, he is used to me waking him up by asking him what we are going to have for breakfast or me telling him about a treat I am going to make that day.

IMG_1960.JPG

I don't know if you are ready for this.

Make sure you have recently eaten something filling otherwise you may have the strong desire to drive to Cali to visit me.

IMG_1962.JPG

Cajun Cod, guacamole, roasted vegetables, salsa and tortilla chips.  Best guacamole I have ever tasted.

That is the salad before I unload the bottle of this on it.....

IMG_1965.jpg

Off to go to the most beautiful Nordstroms you have ever seen to spend all of the money I make at my $11 dollar an hour job.

What is your favorite type of fish?  Or do you hate fish?

-I love every type of fish I have ever tried except cat fish, gross!

Enter Giveaway here!!!

10 Comments:

At November 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM , Blogger Ever Strong said...

Hands down, best fish ever... mahi mahi when your in maui - after you just got married :)

 
At November 8, 2010 at 4:17 PM , Blogger Pretend this is real said...

Ha! You sound like me. I spend breakfast talking about what I'll eat for lunch and lunch figuring out what's for dinner... That salad looks amazing!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 4:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like a good salad! I always love planning out my meals!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 4:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. i found your giveaway today and entered

2. great salad.

3. fresh haddock that my bro catches for me. although i usually end up eating tuna and salmon from the can hahah

 
At November 8, 2010 at 5:21 PM , Blogger Jodi H said...

I am not a huge fan of fish however that salad does look good! You look gorgeous in that picture! You go girl!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 5:22 PM , Blogger Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

I've never been! Guess I should try it this weekend =)

 
At November 8, 2010 at 5:25 PM , Blogger Running Ricig said...

you were right, I shouldn't have looked before I'd eaten! That looks fantastic.

I do the same thing to my husband, when we walk the dog in the morning I quiz him on what we're having for dinner. I pretty much plan my day around looking forward to what I get to eat.

 
At November 8, 2010 at 5:41 PM , Blogger dawn @ running the dawn said...

that salad is epic! hope you found some good deals at nordstrom!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

That looks amazing!

I love planning meals, whenever we are traveling i know all the places that we need to stop to eat!

 
At November 8, 2010 at 8:50 PM , Blogger Amanda@runninghood said...

I love your blog! Thanks for the comment on my post. I'm so glad to have found you. I'm so impressed with your marathon times!! Was this your first year running marathons? I need to get caught up on your blog when I get the time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home