This page has moved to a new address.

2:51 A.M.

The Hungry Runner Girl: 2:51 A.M.

This page has moved to a new address.

2:51 A.M.

The Hungry Runner Girl: 2:51 A.M.

This Page

has been moved to new address

2:51 A.M.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Runner Girl: 2:51 A.M.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

2:51 A.M.

I am wide awake.  Between the hours of 1 A.M. and now I have:

-Put away all of the laundry

-Ironed

-Prepped my breakfasts and lunch for school this week

-Cleaned the kitchen

-Plucked my unibrow

-Dishes (no dishwasher in a house built in 1908)

-I am just now writing my post at 2:51 A.M.

If the gym was open right now I really might consider going, that is how awake I am.

After my shopping high we went to my parents to watch football and our team won.  I showered.  Biggest accomplishment of the day.

The boys (Billy and his brothers) were craving Fudruckers, so that is where we went.

IMG_2236.JPG

I had the salmon filet sandwich.  It was pretty good but I didn't eat the top bun and split the fries with my brother-in-law.

As for the bro-in-law he got the 1 lb burger, ate a lot of fries and said he was still hungry after.  Boys and their metabolisms. ridiculous.

IMG_2244.jpg

The reason I am wide awake is because we watched Robin Hood after dinner and I slept the entire three hours.  Awesome.  Billy said I was doing that thing where your whole body jerks throughout the movie.  Pretty sure I was having dreams about falling off of my spin bike.  Scary stuff.

Now I am blogging and stalking all of you while the boys are.......

IMG_2249.JPG

I will be sleeping in tomorrow.

What do you do when you have way too much energy at a disgustinly late time of night?

-Too bad we don't have a treadmill that would rock....oh wait I still have a few more weeks until I can run again.

19 Comments:

At November 21, 2010 at 4:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've maybe already gone over this, but do you have a post about how you got started running and what's going on with your knee now?

 
At November 21, 2010 at 5:13 AM , Blogger Keri said...

Wow, that is a productive evening! I was fast asleep at 2am :)

 
At November 21, 2010 at 6:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I would hvae slept through the movie, that totally would not have bothered me in the least bit. I'd still be sleeping like a baby! :)

 
At November 21, 2010 at 6:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to say I was sleeping.. :)

 
At November 21, 2010 at 7:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I'm awake that late at night, I'm usually just stressing out about how much sleep I'm losing, how much I have to do the next day, etc. It kinda sucks. Being productive, like you were, is a much better approach :) That burger is bananas.

 
At November 21, 2010 at 7:44 AM , Blogger A Prelude To... said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!
WOW!!!I have to say that burger looks delish!

I hate when I can't sleep. Hate it. Hate it. Hate it!

 
At November 21, 2010 at 7:59 AM , Blogger Pretend this is real said...

Oh no! I hope you were able to sleep in this morning! Usually if I read or work on whatever I was thinking about for a while I can fall back asleep. Warm milk is also supposed to help... that means license to drink hot chocolate in the middle of the night. ;)

 
At November 21, 2010 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Jennifer said...

I used to go to Fuddruckers all the time with my family. I forgot how big their burgers are!

 
At November 21, 2010 at 8:30 AM , Blogger LindsLovesMiles said...

Ahhh! I always fall asleep during movies with my boyfriend and I am ALWAYS twitching like that too! He laughs about it. I think it's funny when students fall asleep in my homeroom and do it, and when they leave with a huge red mark on their face! HA

 
At November 21, 2010 at 9:16 AM , Blogger Q said...

LOL, my twitching has jolted me awake before, fun times.

Stop by my page for some happy news when you get the chance. ;-)

 
At November 21, 2010 at 9:53 AM , Blogger One Crazy Penguin said...

That burger is the size of his head! Ugh, some days I hate boys and their stupid ability to eat food the size of a planet and still not gain weight. Not cool guys, not cool.

 
At November 21, 2010 at 10:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

way to be productive. my body was twitching last night too but i just stayed in bed ;)

 
At November 21, 2010 at 10:39 AM , Blogger Natalia said...

I blog while I stress about how tired I'm going to be at work the next day.

 
At November 21, 2010 at 10:49 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Will you explain some of the stuff you do in your spin classes? I'm an instructor and love your ideas but don't know what all of them are. Figure 8, Four corners, arrow, superman... Don't laugh at me if I should totally know what these things are, I'm a little slow:) I'm excited to try some new things in my classes! Thanks!

 
At November 21, 2010 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Shannon said...

I love nights like that when you get everything on your to do list checked off! I need to have a night like that...tonight basically haha.

 
At November 21, 2010 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Anna P said...

When I wake up in the middle of hte night and cant sleep I HAVE to stay in bed and keep my eyes closed. If I get up and 'do stuff' I am TEN times more tired the next day, I dont know why! Last week I had a night where I was WIDE awake in bed for FOUR hours!! So annoying. But by staying in bed in a dark room, I felt totally normal the next day. So weird. But bravo to you for being able to get so much done!! That would be SO helpful if I could do that too. With 5 kids, the work is NEVER done =)

 
At November 21, 2010 at 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wanna come clean my house the next time you are up at that hour? :) If I were that awake I would get on the exercise bike because it's quiet or I would read or surf on my iphone.

 
At November 22, 2010 at 4:58 AM , Blogger Running with Penny said...

If you are wide awake and need to sleep, try Yogi Bedtime tea. It works wonders :) You will be fast asleep within 30 minutes. It doesn't make you feel groggy and tired the next morning either!!

 
At November 22, 2010 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Lizzy said...

Are they playing video games? My husband is obsessed with Xbox- so frustrating!!! Hope you got back to sleep or slept better the next day : )

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home