This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday Recap: A.D.D at 5:30 A.M.

The Hungry Runner Girl: Thursday Recap: A.D.D at 5:30 A.M.

This page has moved to a new address.

Thursday Recap: A.D.D at 5:30 A.M.

The Hungry Runner Girl: Thursday Recap: A.D.D at 5:30 A.M.

This Page

has been moved to new address

Thursday Recap: A.D.D at 5:30 A.M.

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Runner Girl: Thursday Recap: A.D.D at 5:30 A.M.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Thursday Recap: A.D.D at 5:30 A.M.

There are NO classes at my gym Thursday mornings.  Boo.

The treadmills were starring at me taunting me to join them for a fabulous work-out.

I had no desire to strap myself to the elliptical for a long amount of time.

I had a ridiculous amount of energy, I don't know whats wrong with me. (Billy did you slip something into my food last night?)

My workout was this:

10 Minutes Stairclimber, Intervals, level 17

10 Minutes Elliptical, Intervals, level 16

Repeat until I hit 90 minutes of cardio (in case you are a new reader I am trying to keep up my cardiovascular endurance during an injury)

Boring Oatmeal, leftover soup and salad.

After school I went over to Megan's and she colored my hair.  She had a light lemonade and sweet potato muffins waiting for me.  We are soul mates.

IMG_2202.jpg

Thursday night=pizza night

IMG_2205.JPG

Dough recipe found here

IMG_2207.JPG

Pictures of my newly darkened hair later today:) Enjoy your FRIDAY. Boom.

Thanks for all the awesome confessions!  Keep 'em coming in the post below:)

What are your favorite pizza toppings?

-Some of my favorite toppings include (but not together) pesto sauce, jalepenos, goat cheese, tomatoes and the list could go on and on.  Can't get enough.

23 Comments:

At November 19, 2010 at 5:23 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Favorite pizza combos - tons of veggies including spinach and tomatoes. Delish.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 5:41 AM , Blogger BigHappyFamily said...

bbq sauce and pineapple. Mmm ...

 
At November 19, 2010 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Keri said...

Happy Friday! I love veggie pizza.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 6:17 AM , Blogger C2Iowa said...

Pizza without veggies is a crime. If available as fresh - shitake mushrooms are a must.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 6:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

no pictures of the dyed hair now? meanie ;) is it a new color? i want pictures ;)

i love veggies and tomato sauce and pineapple. i'm very weird and i don't really like lots of cheese

 
At November 19, 2010 at 7:31 AM , Blogger ShutUpandRun said...

chicken, green chilies and tomatoes.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 8:13 AM , Blogger dawn @ running the dawn said...

i love that your pizza has his/her sides :)

favorite toppings: artichoke hears, jalapeños, green olives, spinach, mushrooms, feta

now i'm hungry!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Stephanie said...

I love most things on pizza, except olives- not sure why the dislike!

All veggies, I love hawaiian pizza, and I really like to use different cheeses if I am making it at home- goat cheese pizza = love!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love bbq chicken pizza... with lots of onions and peppers! yum!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 8:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Friday night here is pizza night!! I love making homemade pizza and love mine with lots of veges!

Have a great Friday!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 9:35 AM , Blogger Emz said...

ham...lots of ham and shrooms' yum. yum. yum.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

Mine are VEGGIES like Spinach, broccoli, onion, peppers and some pesto!

Nice job on your workout!!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:33 AM , Blogger giraffy said...

I totally stole this pizza dough recipe, and it was a HUGE hit. I think we've had it 4 times in the last 2 weeks! :D

I like a LOT. Pepperoni, sausage, peppers, black olives, mushrooms. I have an aversion to chicken and fruit, for some reason. It freaks me out.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm with Em... I love ham on my pizza. And extra cheese. :)

 
At November 19, 2010 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Matt said...

BBQ chicken pizza :)

What injury do you have? The excessive cardio can be hindering when you are trying to recover. Trust me, been there done that.

 
At November 19, 2010 at 12:07 PM , Blogger foodandfitnessfanatic7 said...

Can't wait to see the new hair color, I love changing mine! :)

I love tomatoes, onion, olives & spinach on my pizza. Never tried pineapple, I'm too much of a chicken I guess, but from the looks of things its a big hit!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 1:27 PM , Blogger Julie @ HotlegsRunner said...

those are awesome toppings! is that spinach? never tried those. looks delish, as always. And I'm hungry once again =D


*Please read my blog post for today. I am shamelessly plugging it coz I REALLY don't want YOU to miss it. Check it out and you'll understand why =)

 
At November 19, 2010 at 1:52 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

Your pizza looks yummy! I had pizza last night too!!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 2:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmm pizza nom nom nom nom. my fav toppings are probably veggies - broccoli, extra plum tomatoes, eggplant. I'm not picky :)

 
At November 19, 2010 at 2:25 PM , Blogger chris mcpeake said...

anytime is a good time for pizza

 
At November 19, 2010 at 2:48 PM , Blogger Nathan said...

Yum. I am eating homemade pizza too! I like pepperoni with sliced green olives, feta, banana peppers (like quizno's buffet :) ) fresh spinach and skinny slices of red onion.

Pineapple on a pizza should be a crime. Good on the side, though.

That's quite the rotational work out! You will be in great shape to return to your running. I am dying to know what you are going to do for your training! I got to thinking last night. A 3 hour marathon is two halfs that are 1:30 that is just smokin'. Unfathomable to me!

 
At November 19, 2010 at 3:28 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

LOTS of veggies. Sometimes pineapple too. Mainly veggies :)

 
At November 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM , Blogger Muncher Cruncher said...

We really are soulmates. That was so much fun, and I'm glad you liked the muffins. I think they turned out pretty good. Not bad for 100 calories, right? You're my fave..love you darling!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home