This page has moved to a new address.

Pizza Pizza

The Hungry Runner Girl: Pizza Pizza

This page has moved to a new address.

Pizza Pizza

The Hungry Runner Girl: Pizza Pizza

This Page

has been moved to new address

Pizza Pizza

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Runner Girl: Pizza Pizza

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pizza Pizza

Carbs, cheese, veggies and sauce.  The cure to any craving.  Billy had a review tonight so I did what any normal person does and went to Costco to walk up and down the aisles.  I came home and made some dough and when Billy got home we made his/her pizza's. Bet you can't guess who's is who's....

IMG_1692.JPG

The answer:

IMG_1695.JPG

We used this recipe for the dough.  On my half I had red onion, tomatoes, zucchini, mozarella and pizza sauce.

Perfection.

And we split a carmel apple with Oreos for dessert... thanks Allison!

IMG_1702.JPG

It is friday in 131 minutes (FYI I am a numbers freak) and we leave for Vegas in 20 hrs and 11 minutes.

What is your favorite carmel apple topping?

- Mine is carmel, white chocolate and cinnamon sugar.  Yum.

 

5 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 at 10:16 PM , Blogger Allison said...

Yes! My apple made the blog. I feel so proud and accomplished. Glad you enjoyed it! Keep blogging lil' missy. It's getting me through long, boring weeks of teaching. :)

 
At October 28, 2010 at 11:54 PM , Blogger Muncher Cruncher said...

Are you embarrassed for me that I want to comment on your every post. Feel free to block me at any time. I'm excited you're going to vegas, but i'll miss you on saturday! I demand a frozen yogurt date next week. We are setting a day, and NOT changing it for anyone or anything. Kapeesh?

 
At October 29, 2010 at 6:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love your blog - I'm glad to meet a fellow teacher!! That apple (actually, the pizza too) looks delicious! I had a caramel apple last year (a gift from a student) that had white chocolate, sprinkles, and caramel, and I loved it! I'd have to say that's been my fave.

 
At October 29, 2010 at 7:37 AM , Blogger Leslee said...

Mmm we love to make homemade pizza...seriously like once a week:)

 
At October 29, 2010 at 5:17 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My favorite is the same as yours!! Did we live together or something?...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home