This page has moved to a new address.

The bigger the better

The Hungry Runner Girl: The bigger the better

This page has moved to a new address.

The bigger the better

The Hungry Runner Girl: The bigger the better

This Page

has been moved to new address

The bigger the better

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Hungry Runner Girl: The bigger the better

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The bigger the better

After I teach spin the only thing that sounds good to me for dinner is a huge salad.  That it was.  Pretty sure I put every vegetable possible onto this huge plate along with tuna and some Halloween candy on the side.  I am full and my bed is calling my name.

IMG_1682.JPG

My Spin Playlist:

Break it off, Rhiana:  Warm-up/jumps/stretch

Double Vision, 3oh!: 15 seconds isolation/ 15 second sprint repeat (out of saddle)

Raise your glass,Pink: Crank up the tension for chorus and run hard out of the saddle.

Papercut, Linkin Park: 10 seconds arrow/10 seconds sprint in the saddle

Check it out,  Niki Minaj: Jumps

Hard, Rhiana: Hill climb in the saddle

Show Me the Money, Petey PabloStep Up Soundtrack: Hill climb out of the saddle

Take it Off, Keisha: Fast, faster, fastest sprints

Starstruck, Gaga:  Figure 8 and super man

DJ Got Us Falling in Love, Usher: One leg at a time, increase tension every 30 seconds

Club Can't handle me, Flo Rida:  Squats off the bike

Dance, Dance, Fall out Boy:  High tension isolations

Only Girl, Rhiana:Combination of everything we have done in class

Uprising, Muse:  Hill climb

In My Life, Nelly:  Cool-down and out the door.

Any good song recommendations to work-out too?

 

8 Comments:

At October 27, 2010 at 11:01 PM , Blogger Muncher Cruncher said...

I just read through this whole play list as if i was there. Sad...I missed you all freaking night. I'm sure the class was amazing.

 
At October 27, 2010 at 11:12 PM , Blogger Preston and Jamyn said...

Ok I really do love this! p.s. I need to know when you teach. When are your classes???
Here are a few songs I like:
Hey Baby- Pitbull
Like a G6-Far East Movement
One in a Million-Ne-Yo
Bunz -New Boyz
No Stress- Laurent Wolf
Rock that Body- Black Eyed Peas
It Takes Two- Rob Base
Let Me Think About It- Ida Corr
Boom I Got Your Boyfriend- M.C. Luscious

Happy Working Out!! :)

 
At October 28, 2010 at 6:47 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey girlie!!
after I spin I am always craaaaving a huge cold salad beast! looks delicious!
my favorite spin songs=Let it rock, Kevin Rudolf. Right Round, Flo Rida. Maneater,Nelly Furtado. Shake It, metro station.
Love your playlist, I bet I'd really enjoy your spin class!!
I hope you have a great thursday!
xoxo!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 7:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am loving that salad. I don't always do the best job of making salads like that at home! I rely way too much on California Pizza Kitchen for that kind of a masterpiece!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Kelly Laurette said...

I love going to your spin class! Never fails to kick my butt. Thanks for tellin us about your blog. :)

 
At October 28, 2010 at 5:52 PM , Blogger The Hungry Runner Girl said...

I love love love CPK salads!

 
At October 28, 2010 at 5:54 PM , Blogger The Hungry Runner Girl said...

Megan I missed you so much in spin! It was so fun to have you in class Kelly, you are so hardcore.

Thanks Jamyn for the songs I just downloaded them thank you!

Thanks Lizzy for the songs and I love that you understand my crazy huge salads!

 
At November 1, 2010 at 3:30 PM , Blogger LindsLovesMiles said...

Ridin Solo--Jayson Derulo!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home